Thursday, March 17, 2016

Comments for Everyone!

Hey everyone! So, for activity four of week two of the Student Blogging Challenge, we were required to find four people of the blogosphere and comment on one of their posts. I found four great people, and have included my comments as well as other things below.
__________________________________________________________________________
  • The first blog I commented on was Reyne's blog. Here is my comment:             "Hey Rayne! Your post was very interesting and unique. I actually have experience with Scratch as well. At my school, we have a program called STEM. This stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. I am in the STEM program, so during engineering, we used scratch to create our own games. Yours was pretty great! Check out my blog to learn more about STEM!
    – Emily  http://laxlover101.blogspot.com/"
I decided to comment on Reyne's blog because she had a very interesting Scratch game which hooked me from the beginning. Plus, she is a very good writer.

  • The second blog I commented on was Emily's blog. Here is my comment:             "Hey Emily! Guess what… my name is Emily too! I love the video you have posted above. It includes such a great song. Well, thanks for sharing with me!
    – Emily http://laxlover101.blogspot.com/"
I commented on Emily's blog because she had shared some interesting facts that she learned in school through a video. I loved watching the video because of the great song included in it.

  • The next blog I commented on was Grady's blog. Here is my comment:             "Hey Grady! I love the video you posted above. It is a great way to introduce couplets to people. Your Valentines Day at school sounds like so much fun! I hope you got lots of candy!
    – Emily  http://laxlover101.blogspot.com/"
I decided to comment on Grady's blog because of the fun, interesting video he posted on it, and because of his Valentines Day at his school. The video was so unique and fun!

  • The final blog I commented on was Landree's blog. Here is my comment:              "Hi Landree! I saw in some of your comments to other bloggers that you thought they were good writers. Well, I think you are a great writer! Also, I didn't know you were allergic to cats. Tell me more about it at school!
    - Emily http://laxlover101.blogspot.com/"
I commented on Landree's blog because of how detailed and intelligent Landree was with her writing. Everything she writes just pulls me in to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment